Monday, March 17, 2008

HECKXperience !!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING ! :P
This is me , after looooong !
All written words forgotten !!!!!!! lol !
Here's an interesting experience I had ... all alone apparently .. until I realised I had a friend with me on the trip too :P


A naturally hot day ... Eleven in the morn/afti/whichever... my phone goes 'tring tring'.
Me: Hello ! (what else :D)
X:Idhu singer Manasa va :O
Me : Err.. yes !!! (lol)
X: Naanga AM studios le irundu pesarom, inniku evening 6 'o clock ku neenga free a ?
Me: (but of course) aamaam !
X: AM studios ku vandudreengala madam ? recording irukku !
Me:( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????????) sure a ! (and i do this :
mobile stuck between the shoulder and my ear, frantically typing to a friend online using one hand .. the other hand dials dad's number from the landline .. every part of my body shivers ... happiness knew no bounds !)

X: OK madam, AM studios theriyum illai ?
(what a weird question !!! bloody hell eat me ! i obviously know)

Me :Ya ya theriyum ( i could have given him a detailed description , how the ruddy hell does he ask me a question like thaat?)

Me: So indha number ku call pannalamaa ??
X: Ya sure !
Me: Call panna yaaru eduppaanga ?
X(no more !) : Call panna Vijay Narain eduppan !
Bloody hell !!!!!!!! There are times you would be sooo angry you would yell out ....... there are other times you would be angry but will laugh at yourself ...... there are yet other times when you are sooo angry you'd wanna scold the joker, while you laugh at yourself for not recognising a friend!
Mixed emotions they call it . Takes ages for me to come out of a situation like this i guess .. it's 4 months , and the thought still is vividly fresh !
Screw you Vijay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but those lovely 5 minutes ... Blissful !!!!!! A 'thanks' and 'get lost' to you :P

3 comments:

Narayani said...

hmmm... i know... that AM studios call !!!!
i was fortunate[;)] to SEE your reactions when u told about this incident to me !!!
AM studios lendu call !!!!!!!
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!
dn worry dear.......
its not too far !!!
n that time vijay narain wont be calling.. :D

Cheers !!!

Vijay Narain said...

Some1's making wraaanngg assumptions ;)

manasa said...

lol .. i think he'll call then too !!!! :P