Thursday, November 1, 2007

YES !!!!!!!!!! met KARTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !




WOW !!! This started jus like any other day !!!!!! You know ... those boring sort of study holidays one would expect !!!! But then ... calls after calls .. n i'm out of the house in a jiffy ! Apparently one caller asked me how my karthi was :P .. ha ... i wouldnt mention my answer here though ! :D

Anyway .... it was all fine .. the first recording went on well ... n then i'm rushing for my second !! The studio wasnt faaaaaar away from the first !!!! And I see a couple of female harmony singers paired up at the entrance ! And LO ! there stands my Hero (H-E-R-O- hero hero!!!!) ! Mr Karthiii !!!!! wow !!! And I miss out on seeing those other singers ... (and get questioned later .. that's the not-nice part .. It'll never appear for u to read :D) .... wellll ... this guy is speakin to the music director .. and then .. I wait for him to turn ... heart beating at 735683254 beats per second (I AM alive .. don't hope for tooo much :P) .. and welll ... he doesss !!!!!! yay !!!! "hi manasa" .... wowwwww !!!!!!! man ..... n then lots of how r u's n fine's and .. c u's .. DO i want wanything better ??????? ..... The best part was .... someone said a 'bye' after switchin on the ignition .... n pulling down the window (blusheeessss harrrrd) !!!!!!! haaaaaaah !!!!!!! orey nenapssssssssssss !!!!! :D


Yayyyyy !! adhukku apparam .. what I sang ... what I did ..... my peers will tell u !!!! I literally metamorphasise into this R-E-M-O-ish type .... orey drooolings only :D

Later .... ya all the same !!! but things were a little different ... they made us wait for 4 hours before we started singing our half-an-hour portion ! ... but the wait became bearable only due to my hallllucinations and illusions n what-nots !!!!!!! :)

KARTHI ROX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

4 comments:

Vijay Narain said...

You're hopeless :P

SHEETAL AMBAR said...

Manas Ahhhh !!

Ur completely mental I say !! Mental Gal !!

Narayani said...

hey
u r neither hopeless nor mental !!!!!
I understand !!!!
Great ppl think alike !!!
By saying 'great' i refer to U and ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

PS: Sheetal .... Its very common ... Evn i m like her wrt karthi !!!!

manasa said...

hellllo .... ur posts can be deleted u know sambar n veeeejjjjy ?? :P

another die hard agrees ....

ya . narayani !! love yaaa !!! but .. i'm a bigger fan ! :P haha . anthr fightt :P